Friday, January 15, 2010

Appreciation Cards Appreciation To The Answerers Of Yahoo! Is There Any Thank You Cards You Can Send From Yahoo?

Appreciation to the answerers of yahoo! Is there any thank you cards you can send from yahoo? - appreciation cards

I just want to thank the many people who have answered many of my questions, ... respond not only to themselves but to explain, for my own benefit. Thank you, I received a lot of help with my studies! I wish Yahoo had a kind of card appreciation for what a few people who have helped.

2 comments:

Curious_... said...

Not offered directly by Y! A, may suggest, but that the Committee of the Community. Send an e-mail to send and to thank them personally, and postcards can be fixed as soon as the e-mail relationship with this person.

karen g said...

Goto americangreetings.com
No Postcards

Post a Comment