Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lima Model Trains Give Me The Down Low On Model Train Sets( Lima Brand/ See Rest Of Question..)?

Give me the down low on model train sets( Lima Brand/ see rest of question..)? - lima model trains

He bought a model train in a garage sale for $ 20 down, only a few pieces of the landscape. I'm really a girl, the instructions that need to work on things, so they do not dream of trying this case dissaray!

In any case, the box set of things about me trading, online auctions for the week ending in 2 days. My reserve was $ 25, the offer is now $ 152. That surprised me, like (sorry for everything that you had) Lovers model .. to refuse to see me

Both bidders are now asking questions. So give me some background information? Difference between the template? What are the most expensive parts? What you need to build /.

Take as long as people like you, I shall at Soak

No comments:

Post a Comment